Alaska Helicopter Tour Schedule
Hello Fellow travelers. I’ve had some specific question regarding tour duration, including flight duration, glacier trek duration and airboat ride times. So I’m writing an example Airboat Alaska helicopter tour schedule to help guests understand exactly where the adventure tour goes, and how long each portion of the trip will take. Please keep in mind that these times and durations might vary a few minutes either way depending on a variety of different factors including but not limited to weather conditions or passengers mobility. Airboat Alaska helicopter tour & airboat tour is approximately a 3.5 hour tour.
Taku Glacier Adventure by Air, Water & Ice
Below is break down of that 3.5 hours.
Airboat Alaska helicopter Tour Schedule – Example –
- Pick-up guests at Cruise Ship – 8:15am
- Drive guests to Juneau Airport – 8:15 – 8:30am
- Guests arrive at Coastal Helicopters for a safety briefing and to don weather appropriate clothes – 8:30 – 9:00am
- Helicopter tour – 9:00 – 9:18am
- Arrive at the Airboat, don life jackets, take pictures and begin airboat tour – 9:18 – 10:00am
- Unload from the airboat, take off life jackets, take pictures and load into the helicopter – 10:00 – 10:30am
- Helicopter tour to the glacier/landing and walkabout – 10:30 – 10:50am
- Board the helicopter and enjoy the helicopter tour back to the airport – 10:50 – 11:10am
- Land at Juneau International Airport, return all the supplied clothes/gear, hop on the van for a return ride to the cruise ship – 11:10 – 11:45am
I hope that is a helpful example on how I’ve broken the 3.5 hour Airboat Alaska flightseeing tour down. Times may vary a bit on any given segment, but times should end up fairly close to how the times are allotted. Any questions or concerns about tour times or scheduling please hit me up.